Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Thanks Craig

I found a great blog where others in the Brain Injury Support Group will find understanding and encouragement. Craig is the moderator of Second Chance To Live Blog. He sent me the following encouragement. Thanks Craig.

"....I focused on those limitations for a long time and believed that I was like a person all dressed up with no where to go. I believe that God has led me to begin Second Chance to Live so that I can use the gifts he has given me, unencumbered by societal stigma, ignorance or unwillingness to receive what I have to give. There is a time for every thing, David. I would encourage Mike to follow his passions and find an outlet to use them to enhance both his life and people in his World. He is a Gift to that World. Go with what he does have, not what he doesn't posess. I am finding this is where I am most effective, when I use what has been given to me. One day at a time."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike and David,
The changes you made to you sight look awesome. Very cool and inviting. Good work. Thanks for including me in your blog. I am honored.

I will be in touch, my friend.

CJ