Saturday, March 17, 2007

Be Thou My Vision

A Traditional Celtic Hymn To Hear Music CLICK HERE as arranged by Eric Herron and recorded by Unkept Band.

Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart
Nought be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best thought, by day, or by night
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence -my light.
Be Thou my Wisdom, O Lord of my heart
I ever with Thee and Thou with me,
Lord Thou my great Father, and I Thy true son
Thou in me dwelling and I -- with Thee one.
Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise
Thou mine inheritance, now and always
Thou and thou only, first in my heart
High King of heaven, my Treasure - Thou art.
High King of heaven, my victory won
May I reach heaven’s joys, O bright heaven’s Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall
Still be my Vision, O Ruler – of all.

No comments: