Sunday, March 11, 2007

Changing Direction

When I started this blog, one of my purposes was to be a source of relevant information for the Charles County Brain Injury Group. I also wanted to work with my son Mike to assist him to reach out and touch his world with the gospel. Jesus said to "Go." It should be the rare exception if we "stay."

To purify the focus of this blog and to make sure that the Brain Injury Group has a dedicated site that can focus on their unique needs, I am separating the two sites. This blog will be named "Joy in the Journey." I got this from the title of one mine and Mike's favorite songs. It was written by Michael Card. One of the lines in that song is "...hope for the hopeless and sight for the blind." This is the purpose of this blog.

I am creating another blog specifically to meet the needs of the Brain Injury Support Group. This site will be hosted at http://www.ccbrain.wordpress.com. This site is new and still in development but come over and take a look.

No comments: